Granville Hypalube engine oils in stock, full range available for petrol and diesel engines, mineral, semi & fully synthetic, 1lt, 5lt, 20lt & 199lt
- 120° degree lens for wide view of the road
- 1080HD resolution
- Loop recording – no need to replace SD card
- Lock important files to prevent them from being recorded over
- G-sensor shock sensor automatically saves files in the event of a collision
- Plug in and play – easy to use
- Auto start stop prevents vehicle battery from being drained
- Requires micro SD card up to 32GB – not included
In stock now, full range of Ring dashcam’s available to order.
We make Standard oblong number plates while you wait and we can order in many different styles including flag options, classic, shaped, Imported & square.
It is a requirement that both proof of identity AND proof of entitlement are provided when purchasing vehicle registration plates, this means you’ll need to provide documents before we can supply you plates.
We keep a full range of wiper blades to fit most makes & models.
Standard blades – Flat blades – Hybrid blades – Rear Blades & Arms.
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, designed with outstanding performance for Start / Stop vehicle and manufactured to cope with regenerative braking and other advanced Start / Stop functionality.
- Up To 360,000 Cycles
- Original Quality Spare Part
- Lowers Co2 Emissions (5-8%)
- Increases Fuel Efficiency (5-8%)
- 100% Spill Proof – Totally Maintenance Free
- High Compression AGM Separators – Enhanced Starting Power & Increased Reliability
- High Carbon Content In Negative Plate – Faster & Increased Charge Acceptance For Regenerative Braking
- Gas Recombination – Increased Life
- PTC “Clip & Hinge” Terminal Covers
AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) is manufactured specifically for Micro-Hybrid vehicles fitted with the Start/Stop, Brake Energy Regeneration and other technologies designed to reduce fuel consumption, such as:
- Gear Shift Indicators
- High Efficiency Alternators
- Enhanced Starter Motor
- Energy Management System (EMS)
The Start/Stop Plus AGM batteries have increased cyclic performance. Not only can they cope with increased demand from fuel saving devices on the vehicle, they are also able to power a wider range of ancillary equipment than the ECM, even when the engine is in the idle position.
AGM – Battery Evolution
One of the main distinguishing features of the AGM battery is the ‘Gas Recombination’ technology it utilises. This process keeps any Oxygen & Hydrogen that may have escaped from a standard lead acid battery within the AGM battery throughout the charging cycle. The Oxygen released from the positive plate recombines with the Hydrogen in the negative plate, following the breakdown of water during charging. This establishes a closed electrochemical cycle, with ZERO gas emission or water consumption.
PLEASE NOTE AGM batteries can be fitted to all Start / Stop vehicles but you must replace ‘like for like’ where AGM was originally fitted.