This website is run and operated by Robinson Vehicle Components Limited registered in Scotland, our company number is SC226497. Our address is Unit D2, Forge Industrial Estate, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 2QP.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer, these cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
You can accept or decline cookies, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Your personal data is processed and stored securely for no longer than necessary and it will only be used for the reason it was collected, however we may use your personal data to contact you for marketing reasons in the future.
Third party content may appear on our Site and may use third party Cookies, please note that we do not control the activities of third parties or the data they collect, you have the right to withdraw your consent to Robinson Vehicle Components Limited at any time and ask for your personal data to be deleted.
If you have any question or require further information please contact us using the above details.