No products in the cart.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website www.rvclimited.co.uk
By using this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not use the online shop or site.
We, Us or Our means Robinson Vehicle Components Limited
Website or Site means www.rvclimited.co.uk
You or Your means the person using/buying goods from Robinson Vehicle Components Limited or www.rvclimited.co.uk
- We are registered in Scotland and our company number is SC226497
- Our address is Unit D2, Forge Industrial Estate, Kilmarnock, KA1 2QP
If you buy goods on the Site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
When you place an order on our site and complete the online checkout process, you should read and check your order before completing the it. If you find a error with your order please contact us before your order is finalised or released for dispatch.
We may have to contact you if there is a problem, here are some examples:
We cannot process your payment.
The products or goods are not available to complete the order
We are not allowed to sell the goods to you, If you are under the age of 18, you may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young.
There is a pricing mistake or a issue with the product description.
We will only release or dispatch your order when it has been paid for in full or cash on delivery payment option has been selected.
All orders received outside of Ayrshire without agreement will be cancelled, Please call 01563 551133 for details.
Deliveries will be made using our own transport and at the moment and we only deliver to Ayrshire, this includes East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire and South Ayrshire, We CANNOT provide this service to Great or Little Cumbrae and to Arran.
PLEASE NOTE: Batteries, Oils, Screenwash, Antifreeze, Brake Fluids and Cleaners (Include sizes 1lts, 5lts, 20lts & 25lts) are only available to customers in Ayrshire (excluding Great or Little Cumbrae and to Arran). Additional charges due to the specialist carriers requirements for all these products means UK delivery outside of Ayrshire at the moment is not possibly, please call 01563 551133 for a carriage quote or advice.
Free delivery is applicable on all orders over £30. This excludes Highlands, Isles, Northern Ireland or any offshore address, and oversized / overweight items, If your item is oversized or overweight you may incur an additional carriage fee. Please call 01563 551133 for details.
We will try to dispatch your order within 1 working day (Monday to Friday) excluding local & bank holidays, orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
Deliveries will be made between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and require a signature. Your order will be returned to our address if a signature is no available or delivery is not possible.
Any claim that goods have not been delivered to you by us must be notified to us within 5 working days of their expected delivery.
Please note that times are guidelines only.
Store collections can be made Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00 and Saturday 08.30 to 12.30.
If payment is made via our website or over the phone for store collection, you will need to bring ID with you, the ID provided to us must be in your name or the name of the person collecting the order on your behalf, we will not release the order without ID.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY & PRICING
All goods supplied by us are subject to availability and we reserve the right if for any reason we are unable to supply a particular item to supply a suitable substitute of the same quality.
We will inform you of any changes or substitutes to your order by phone, text or email, please advise us if you don’t want to accept any substitutes and any substitutes supplied can be returned to us for a full credit, all returns will be subject to our returns policy if delivered.
We reserves the right to vary prices to reflect changes in prices from our suppliers without notice, all orders & services will need to be paid in full prior to dispatch or collection unless you have a trade account with us, all prices shown and offered only apply to products & services purchased via our website. prices displayed on the website may differ from instore, prices on the website are inclusive of VAT and prices instore are displayed excluding vat.
Title in the goods will pass to the Customer on payment of the full purchase price.
Ayrshire Delivery Charges
Standard Delivery – £3.95
When you spend over £30 – FREE
Delivery charge calculations will be added or adjusted to your shopping cart totals once you have entered your shipping details.
UK Delivery Charges
UK Delivery Via Carriers Coming Soon
Delivery charges excludes Highlands, Isles, Northern Ireland or any offshore address, and oversized/overweight items, If your item is oversized (1mtr) or overweight (10kg) you may incur an additional carriage fee. Please call 01563 551133 for details.
We accept payment by Cash of Delivery, All major cards (Over the phone & Instore), Paypal & Bank Transfer.
RETURNS & WARRANTIES
If you have received goods and need to send them back, drop them off or have them collected for a refund, you must first make contact with us and get a returns number this must be done within 14 days from when you place your order, please note the following:
- You will have to pay for the cost of carriage or transport of the returning goods.
- Parts, Goods or Items must be unused and in the original packing unopened, all items sent back for a refund which have been opened, fitted, damaged/ripped or oil stained packaging or will not be accepted, (admin fee’s or carriage charges will apply) and security seals must be in tacked.
- Some products like sensors or engine management part will come in clear plastic bags, if these bags are opened the parts will not be accepted back for a refund/credit unless faulty.
- Once your goods are returned to us and we have received them, we will inspect them and if accepted for credit your refund will be done within 5 working days.
- All items send back under warranty will have to be inspected and tested, we therefore reserve the right to send all warranty or faulty parts/items back to the original supplying company, once the supplying company Inspects and tests the reported warranty part/item and a report has been sent to Robinson Vehicle Components Limited a decision will be made, the warranty part/item will either be accepted or rejected for credit, if accepted a credit will be passed for the part/item and if rejected we will make contact with the purchaser and inform you of your options, if rejected and you wish the part/item be returned to you this may incur a delivery charge for the returning carriage.
- Robinson Vehicle Components Limited will only accept warranty claims based on defective goods through faulty workmanship or material for a period up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
- We will not accept warranty claims for any goods due to misuse, lack of maintenance or that are intentionally damaged.
- We will not replace any items sent back for warranty while your part/item is being returned to our supplier for testing, if you require a replacement part/item this will need to be paid for in full until we have the warranty report and decision from our supplier, if your warranty is rejected we will not accept the replacement unit back unless it is faulty.
- We will not be liable for any consequent damage or loss due to any faulty goods supplied.
- We accepts no responsibility for damage or loss for errors or incorrect part numbers supplied, all part numbers are for guidance only.
- Old unit returns must be return to us free of any damage, this is to ensure our suppliers can recondition old core units for resale, if your old core unit is returned to us damaged, incomplete or unfit for reconditioning your old core surcharge will not be refunded/credited, if you require your old core unit to be returned to you this may incur a delivery charge for the returning carriage.
To make a number plate we will require 2 forms of ID as follows
We will need to see original documents that:
- prove your name and address
- show you’re allowed to use the registration number
You can use the following to confirm your name and address:
- driving licence
- utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
- bank or building society statement from the last 6 months
- national identity card
The following will confirm your name only:
- passport – does not have to be issued in the UK
- bank or building society debit or credit card
- police warrant card
- armed forces identity card
Proving you can use the registration number
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- green ‘new keeper’ slip from the V5C or V5CNI
- certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
- retention document (V778)
- a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- a number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- an electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948 or eV948/2)
Please contact us if you need any further advice.